All of us love our kids, but it is a bit tough task for any parent to take care of a newborn baby. There are a lot of things to handle, and you will have to spend a lot of time with them. You always prefer the baby safe and best baby products for your babies. The latest baby products are making life easy for the parents, and they can take some time out for themselves while taking care of their newborn babies as well. One such invention is a diaper, especially disposable diapers. They save a lot of time for you as you need not have to wash them like the cloth diapers. There are several disposable diaper brands available in India.
Your babies will use thousands of diapers before they get started with the potty training. So, you should always make sure that you are getting the best diapers for your babies. They should protect from any kind of leaks and should have the high absorbing capacity as well. If you are having a newborn baby at home, the first that you will be thinking about is the diapers brand that you should go for. It is not going to be an easy task for you as everyone will suggest a different brand. But you need not have to worry at all. We have listed some of the best baby diapers in India. These brands have all sizes of diapers like small, medium, and large as well. You just need to pick the diapers based on the age and weight of the baby. Along with that we also have listed the advantages of using baby diapers and how to pick the right diapers for your babies.
Continue reading the article to know more about how to buy diapers and what the best baby diapers in the present Indian market…
Table of Contents
- Best Buy Baby Diapers In India
- 1. Pampers New Diaper Pants
- 2. Supples Baby Pants Diapers
- 3. MamyPoko Pants Standard Diapers
- 4. Himalaya Total Care Baby Pants Diapers
- 5. Huggies Wonder Pants Diapers
- 6. Papimo Baby Pants Diapers with Aloe Vera
- 7. Little Angel Baby Diaper Pants
- 8. FirstVibe New Born Washable Reusable Hosiery Cotton Diapers
- 9. Bella Baby Happy Extra Small Diapers
- 10. Pigeon Ultra Premium Small Size Pants Diaper
- Advantages of Diapers For Babies
- How To Choose The Right Diapers For Babies
Best Buy Baby Diapers In India
Have a look at some of the best baby diapers available in the Indian market…
1. Pampers New Diaper Pants
First, on the list, we have Pampers New Diaper Pants. Pampers is one of the leading diaper brands in India, and most of the parents trust this brand. It is available in Medium size and comes in a pack of 54 diapers. There is a double leak guard with aloe vera lotion that avoids any kind of rashes on the baby skin even used for a long time. It is good for babies who weigh between 7 kgs to 12 kgs. It has the magical gel that absorbs the liquid and converts it into the gel. Then it locks the gel for almost 12 hours. That means your baby will be able to enjoy a sound sleep without any irritation or any problems.
The top layer of the diaper is cotton and it feels very soft on the baby skin. It is one of the best diaper brands in India that is recommended by the doctors. These are pant style diapers that are easy to wear and change when they are wet as well. There are some small and funny graphics printed on the diapers which attract the babies. They are available in many other sizes as well, and so you can pick the size of your choice.
2. Supples Baby Pants Diapers
Next, on the list, we have Supples Baby Pants Diapers. It is a pack of 62 diapers and a Large size. These diapers are suitable for babies between the age of 9 months to 14 months. These baby diapers are made using soft and smooth material. It is a non-woven material and it feels very gentle on the baby’s skin. The top layer of the diapers has zig-zag channels that can easily spread the liquid throughout the diaper and make sure that there are no leaks. When the liquid is spread evenly, then it will get absorbed properly and that will again get converted into the gel. There are gel magnets inside the diapers which take care of the conversion proper.
Once the liquid is converted into the gel, it will be locked inside the diaper, and there will not be any chance of leaks. The side cuffs of the diaper are triple-locked and hence there are no chances of leaks. There is a blue color dispersion layer on the top of the diapers and that will make sure that the diaper is dry and the baby does not feel any wetness. It gives you 12 hours of non-stop protection from leaks.
3. MamyPoko Pants Standard Diapers
Next, on the list, we have Mamy Poko Pants. It is a pack of 46 diapers, which are suitable for babies from the weight of 4 kgs to 8 kgs. Mamy Poko is also a very popular brand in the Indian market. They make diapers with a lot of care. They are pant style diapers that are easy to wear and easy to remove. It looks like underwear, and your babies will love them. There is no tape or any other material to fasten the diapers. The elastic on the waist is very gentle on the baby skin and they fit just perfectly.
It does not irritate the baby’s skin as they used soft material for the making of these diapers. It can absorb almost 6 glasses of liquid and also gives non-stop protection for 10 hours. That means you need not have to worry about your baby’s sleep as it will not be disturbed due to the heaviness or wetness of the diaper. The top layer of the diaper feels very soft and dry even after using it for the whole night. The leg gathers are very soft and make the baby feel very comfortable. It does not leak at all.
4. Himalaya Total Care Baby Pants Diapers
Next, on the list, we have Himalaya Total Care Baby Pants Diapers. It is available in a pack of 78 diapers and it is a Medium size pack. They are available in sizes for babies of all ages. You just need to check and pick the right size for your babies. The brand Himalaya is popular in making skincare products for adults and babies as well. Their baby diapers are also very popular and one of the best diapers for your babies. They are good for babies from 5 kgs to 11 kgs.
There is an anti-rash shield present in their diapers, which is made with the Aloe Vera and the Yashad Bhasma. These are also pant-style diapers, and most of the parents prefer this style as they are easy to wear and you can remove them easily. The silky soft layer of the diapers makes the babies feel very soft when they are wearing them. It is a breathable material and so there are no worries about rashes or irritation when used for a long time. You need to check from time to time change to avoid too much wetness for the babies.
5. Huggies Wonder Pants Diapers
Next, on the list, we have Huggies Wonder Pants Diapers. It is a pack of 24 diapers and it comes in extra small size. These diapers are suitable for the babies up to the weight of 5 kgs. If you are looking for the best diapers for your newborn babies, then this is going to be the right choice for you. Huggies is one of the best selling brands that are available in the Indian market. Your baby will be able to enjoy all-round protection when they are wearing these diapers. They protect from wetness and also prevents rashes and redness.
They are very comfortable for the baby as they are dry all the time, even when the baby pees. But you need to check them from time to time and keep changing the diapers. The baby diapers stretch well and so that baby will be able to comfortable with the diapers. There is a 3D bubble on the top layer of the diapers, which makes sure to absorb all the liquid and also traps the poo inside without any leaks. It provides 12 hours of protection for the baby to enjoy a pleasant sleep during the night time.
6. Papimo Baby Pants Diapers with Aloe Vera
Next, on the list, we have Papimo Baby Pants Diapers with Aloe Vera. It is a pack of 64 diapers and is available in Large size. It is suitable for kids with a weight of 9 kgs to 14 kgs. These diapers are made with non-woven material, which is very soft and comfortable for the babies. There is super lock gel present in the diapers and it also has Aloe Vera in them. The super lock gels will make sure to lock the wetness inside the diaper by converting it into the gel and the Aloe Vera will make sure that there is no bad smell or there are no rashes on the baby skin.
Your baby will wear diapers all day long and so the Aloe Vera lotion will provide protection from any irritation or rashes on the skin. The diapers are pant style and so they are very easy to wear. It will provide you 12 hours protection and can easily absorb the liquid is just a few seconds. The best part about these diapers is they come with a wetness indicator, which indicates that it is time for you to change the diapers.
7. Little Angel Baby Diaper Pants
Next, on the list, we have Little Angel Baby Diaper Pants. It is a pack of 74 diapers and they are available in Medium size. The diapers are good for babies whose weight is between 5 kgs to 11 kgs. These are also pant-style diapers and it is the most comfortable style for almost all babies. There is a 360 degree elastic for these diapers and so they babies will be able to move their legs in any direction and that does not hurt or irritate them. So, your baby will now be able to enjoy free movement. There are fluid distribution channels on the top layer of the diapers, which will ensure that there is even fluid distribution, and that makes it easy for the diaper to absorb the liquids faster.
It also has the double lock feature which will protect the baby from any kind of leaks. For the comfort of the baby, soft and cotton-like material is used in the making of the diapers and that makes the baby feel soft and cool when they are wearing them. The diapers come with a wetness indicator which makes it easy for you to identify when you need to change the diapers.
8. FirstVibe New Born Washable Reusable Hosiery Cotton Diapers
Next, on the list, we have FirstVibe New Born Washable Reusable Hosiery Cotton Diapers. If you are looking for reusable diapers, then this is a good choice for you. This is a pack of 10 diapers that are available in multiple colors. The material that is used in the making of these diapers is the finest and the best quality hosiery cotton. They will keep the baby cool and they do not feel any kind of irritation at all. These diapers are good for newborn babies to the age of 6 months. These are very comfortable for the baby as they are made of soft material.
They come with strings on the front side, which help you to tie them around the baby’s waist. You can remove them and wash them. They are safe to wash in washing machines, but you should not use hot water to wash them. Make sure that you dry them in the sun as you will not be able to wash them in hot water. It is very important to maintain hygiene when you are using reusable diapers for your babies, especially newborn babies.
9. Bella Baby Happy Extra Small Diapers
Next, on the list, we have Bella Baby Happy Extra Small Diapers. This is a pack of 24 diapers and is available in an extra small size. If you are looking for newborn baby diapers, then this is another good option that you can consider. These are not panted style diapers but come with elastic tapes on the front side of the diapers. You can put them on the baby and adjust the tapes and fasten them. As the tapes are elastic, it guarantees full freedom of movement and so your baby does not feel any pressure. There are green tea extracts used in the making of these diapers, which will make sure that there are no rashes and allergies on the skin.
These extracts act like anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial, and hence your baby will be able to enjoy a lot of protection. There are gentle gathers on both sides of the diapers, which make it easy for the baby to move its legs. There is a wetness indicator on the diaper. When the color changes, you can change the baby’s diaper. So, you need not have to keep checking the diaper too many times.
10. Pigeon Ultra Premium Small Size Pants Diaper
Last, on the list, we have Pigeon Ultra Premium Small Size Pants Diaper. It is a pack of 40 diapers and is available in a small size. It is good for babies of weight 4 kgs to 8 kgs. The material used in the making of these diapers is ultra-soft and breathable as well. It is very important to take extra protection when you are choosing diapers for your newborn babies. When the material is safe and soft, there will not be any problem of rashes on the baby’s skin. It provides you protection for almost 12 hours and that is enough for use during the night time.
If you do not check the diapers during night time and if the diapers get wet and heavy, it can irritate the baby or there can be chances of rashes on the sensitive baby skin. So, 12-hour protection can provide a night of sound sleep to both the baby and the parents as well. The diapers are highly absorbent and they will absorb all the liquid in just a few minutes. There will not be any chances of leakage from the diapers.
Advantages of Diapers For Babies
The disposable diapers were first introduced in the 1950s, and that was regarded as a great invention by many mothers. You need not have to spend hours just for washing the baby cloth diapers. Hygiene plays a very important role in everyone’s life and when it comes to newborn babies, you need to be more careful. They are more prone to infections, and hence you need to make sure that you are taking a lot of care about hygiene. Many parents still feel that diapers are not the right choice, but do you understand the advantages of using baby diapers? Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy you are using disposable diapers for your babies.
- The diapers are very convenient. You can easily buy from any local store that you visit or any online store as well. If you are using disposable diapers, then you can dispose of them after every single use and you need not have to wash them like you have to do with the cloth diapers.
- You can change your baby’s diaper is just a few minutes without wasting a lot of time. They are available in many different styles like pant style, which hardly takes a few seconds to put on the diaper on your baby.
- When you are traveling, you can easily dispose of the used disposable diaper. You need not have to carry it back home like you need to do with the cloth diapers. That means disposable diapers are very easy to carry along with you when you are traveling.
- You need not have to change the diapers too many times in a day. They come with magical gel and ultra-absorbent features, which absorb all the liquid and convert it into gel so that the diaper does not leak. So, you will be able to use it for a long time.
- Most of the parents say that using disposable diapers have reduced rashes on the body. Yes, when the moisture is absorbed well, then the babies will not have rashes that come due to the wetness in the diapers. Rashes are a common problem when you are using cotton cloth style diapers.
- The diapers are hypoallergenic and hence they are very safe for the babies. One of the main concerns of the parents is whether the diapers are safe for their babies or not. As most of the popular brands in India make hypoallergenic diapers, you need not have to worry. They use safe material, which does not cause any kind of allergies for the babies.
- The price of the disposable baby diapers is very affordable compared to the comfort that you will be able to enjoy when you are using the diapers. It saves you a lot of energy and time and hence it is worth investing in baby diapers. Parents will be able to get some time to handle other things at home.
How To Choose The Right Diapers For Babies
When you are not sure which product to pick, one common thing that everyone does is, checking the buying guide. Yes, a buying guide will have all the important factors to consider when buying any product. So, if you are now stuck with which baby diaper to pick for your babies, then here a buying guide for you with all the important factors to consider. Just go through it and it will help you to pick the right product…
Types of baby diapers
When you are thinking about buying baby diapers, the first thing that you should be deciding is the type of baby diapers that you wish to buy. There are different types of diapers available in the market like:
- Cloth Diapers: Cloth diapers are the first kind of diapers used by everyone. They will increase your workload as you will have to wash them, dry them and get them ready for the next use. But apart from that, they will save you a lot of money. If you are really worried about using disposable diapers, whether they are safe or not, then a cloth diaper is a good choice for you.
- Disposable diapers: Disposable diapers are lifesavers for many parents. There are many benefits of using these disposable diapers like you can change them faster, no tension of washing the diapers, they can be used for a long time and many other benefits. Along with that, they are also available in different styles like pant style, front tape-style, and underwear style as well. So, this type of diapers is the most popular and the most common diapers that many people prefer.
- Organic diapers: This is a word that gives a lot of relief to the parents who are worried about their baby’s safety while choosing the baby diapers. You may not be able to find 100 percent organic disposable diapers in the market, but certain brands make sure of organic material like the wood pulp of certain trees and they are an eco-friendly option as well.
- Scented or Unscented: The next type of diapers that are available in the Indian market are the scented and unscented diapers. But using scented diapers is not safe as there are several chemicals used in the making of diapers. Unscented diapers are safe, and they do not irritate the baby as well. Any mild and natural scent is good.
You will have to pick a diaper that comes with high absorbency power. Once your baby pees, the diaper will become wet and heavy, and you need to change. It is not a problem during the day time but can be a problem during night time. So, there are baby diaper brands that list the absorbency power on the packs. It will mention how many hours it can be used or for how many hours it has to be changed. You can check the details and pick the best one.
You should always pick a size that fits the baby perfectly. Picking up something small can cause discomfort to the baby. The age of the baby will be specified on the pack of the diapers and so you need to pick according to that. It also specifies the weight, and you can even pick it based on the weight of the baby as well. If your baby is a little chubby than the age, then it is always good to go with the age factor only.
When you are picking up a brand of diaper, you should always make sure that they are easily available for you. Usually, availability will not be an issue as the products are available at the online stores as well. You can pick from your local store or the online store, depending on availability.
The next important factor that you should concentrate on is the wetness indicator. There are just a few brands that come with wetness indicator, but this is one of the best and important features to check for. You will see a change in the color of the indicator and that shows that it is time for you to rush and change the diaper without any further delay.
You should pick baby diapers that are made of soft and baby-safe material only. Any rash material or chemicals can cause infections, rashes, irritation and allergies on the baby’s skin. So, always go for a baby-safe diaper or you can even look for diapers that are made of organic material like wood pulp. This material is used by a few brands and it is very safe as well.
Change according to age
You should keep changing the diaper size according to the age or weight, as the baby starts growing. Babies grow fast, and it is important to make sure that the diapers are comfortable for them. They should not be too loose or tight for the babies as that can cause discomfort. Using the right size will give the baby comfort and also there will not be any leaks from the diapers.
Go for sample packs
If you are changing the diaper brand for any reason, it is always good to start with a sample pack. You should first try the sample pack and see if the baby is fine with the diapers. If the baby is fine and the absorption capacity is good then you can continue with the brand or you can try the samples of other brands. That means you will not waste a lot of money on a brand that you are not sure of.
The price of baby diapers is another important factor to consider. You need not have to go for a very expensive diaper brand as the expensive brand does not mean it is a good product. It is a product that you are going to dispose of after every single use and hence invest wisely on any product that you like.
It may not be an easy task for any parent to get the best baby diapers for their babies. But it is not a very tough job as well. All you need to understand is what you need to consider when buying the baby diapers. If you are sure about what is important, then you will make the right investment. Do not look at all the products that are available in the market. Just look at those that meet your requirements, and that will reduce the number of products that you need to check. Your task will be half done. Now, you can pick one best product from the ones that meet your requirements. We have listed all the best and affordable options for you and picking one of them is going to be a good choice.